Perforated Shear Wall Approach

Is the perforated shear wall approach permited to be used on walls with more than one opening? I have a wall that is 32ft long with three window openings. There are four full height wall piers, two of which are not being utilized because the allowable height to width ratio is exceeded. What I would like to do is consider the wall as a whole using the perforated shearwall approach. However, all of the documentation that I have is for walls with only one opening. Does anyone have any suggestions on how multiple wall openings can be analyzed without using the segmented shear wall approach?