RE: engineering books

Sure, it has reactions for rigid frames, but they aren't as straightforward
as the format in Kleinlogel (thank God, I finally got my hands on a copy).

Yes, the most use I've gotten out of R&Y is for flat plates. About once in
three years.

I still can find better places for $85.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)