Re: Proper Window installation in type V construction

In a message dated 6/29/00 6:40:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net writes:

<<  (I recommend everything they do plus the
 addition of  strips of self adhering membrane. i.e. Fortifiber's Flashband,
 Polyken, or Bituthene, etc.) At $65 its a little pricey, they also have a CAD
 disk for $115.
 Chuck >>
Thank you Chuck....I appreciate that info...
George Hakim