Re: Steel Roof Deck Attachment Question

I do not have a reference for Cherry rivets handy, but may be able to
get some info tomorrow, when I happen to be visiting an airplane
factory.  The published values are for total load transfer ability
through the connection, including all failure modes.  The safety factors
and certification will be for airplanes (fatigue, life safety, etc), not
buildings, and I assume they are FAA, not ICBO, certified.

I'll post what I can when I can,
                                                      Phil