Seeking Structural Engineer Position in NY,NJ or CT

Hi:
I hope this is not unethical.  I am relocating to NY area and I am looking
for a Structural Engineer position (general building system design) in NY,
NJ or CT area (within 2 hours of NY city).  I have 6 years of experience
with commercial and industrial facility structures.  Extensive experience
with STAAD, Ramsteel and AutoCAD.  Masters degree, experience inclient
interaction, project management and seismic design.  Please send replies to:
sabraham(--nospam--at)glasscity.net
Please do NOT reply to the List Server.
Thank you for your help.