RE: Firewall construction

NFPA 221 has material on how cantilever, tied fire walls and double fire
walls are to be constructed.  It also has requirements for exits through
fire walls.  Your local fire department probably has copies of all the
NFPA's.  It is also available from NFPA for $20.25 at 1-800-344-3555.

Roger Davis
SDS Architects, Inc
205 N. Dewey Street
Eau Claire, WI 54703