thank you notes

With all due respect for everyone on this list, I realize that we all want
to acknowledge people who help us and this list has been a fantastic help
for many. But considering the fact that we get many emails from this list,
in addition to the ones we get in our own daily lives, I would appreciate if
we keep the thank you notes personal, instead of sending it to the list
server.

Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA