RE: Steel Connections

Mark,

Example for shop bolted - field bolted table:
Column 1 - beam depth, column 2 - No. of bolts in outstanding leg, column 3
- No. of bolts in web, column 3 - indicates angle size.  The bolt size and
type is either in the specifications or placed in a footnote.

This table takes care of a lot of oops.

Regards,
Harold Sprague