RE: MAIL[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: MAIL
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:21:16 -0500
It looks like this poor head-hunter signed up on the Listserv so that he could effortlessly mass mail his recruiting advertisements. If I recall correctly, they weren't even for structural engineering positions. Now, he has noticed the bulk mail arriving in his inbox and wants out. I, for one, am really enjoying the irony of this!
Happy Fourth of July, Robert.
From: Robert Perrington [mailto:rperrington(--nospam--at)industrialrecruiting.com]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 1:22 PM
- Prev by Subject: MAIL
- Next by Subject: Re: Mailing List for Marketing Structural EngineeringServices?
- Previous by thread: MAIL
- Next by thread: Lindapter Hollo-Bolt