RE: Mathcad 2000 Question

Bill-

Good luck in your search. When I was greatly enamored by MathCad, it began
to tarnish when this feature wasn't very obvious. Thanks to the help of
Thomas Magner, I DID find a way to simulate a VLOOKUP function. For a demo,
download these two files:

http://www.AllenDesigns.com/mcad/Lookup_Demo.mcd

and

http://www.AllenDesigns.com/mcad/wood.prn

Let me know what you think and, more importantly, please let me know if you
find a simpler solution.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS