RE: Mathcad 2000 Question

I think the best way is to use two vectors. One contains the lookup value
and the other the value sought. You can then create a function that cycles
through the first vector to find the lookup value and then apply that index
to the second vector.

Alternatively you could use the Excel object embedded in a Mathcad worksheet
and use the Excel functions indirectly.