Re: Professional Fee

I have designed a lot of things (buildings) which were used numerous
times, but I have found that almost never are the conditions similar. The
sites are each different, the local governing jurisdictions have
different requirements even if they use the same Code, etc. Thus you will
find, I believe that each use of your plans will require time to be spent
and thus you charge for it.

Stan Scholl, P. E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!