Question re Visual Analysis and Rigid End Offsets

Greetings.

I'm used to having the ability in STAAD, to model a "rigid end offset" in a member.

Does anyone happen to know if VA has that capability, and if so how to implement it?

I'm just starting trying to learn it, and would be interested to know.

I realize that I could always just add another member with "infinite" properties, but rigid offsets would be simpler.

Thanks.