Re: Emails in order?

Todd:

Hmm! Here is what can happen. Our server can send an email to a user at AOL. The AOL server will accept the email. An hour later the our server will receive a "reject" message from the AOL server for reasons such as the mail box is full. In that case, our server will wait 15 minutes before trying to resend. It will continue to resend every 15 minutes for next 12 hours or so.

While all this is going on, another message may go through and reach the user in the first attempt and get there before the first message.

Shafat