Re: Ed Turner Case

Although I am pleased that Mr. Turner was successful, I don't think his victory
over an incompetent lawyer has quite the impact implied in the previous posts.
It seems to me that to obtain a finding of incompetence against his attorney, he
would have had to prove that his case "could have been won" not "would have been
won".

Although he was financially better served by suing his attorney, and also
obtained some satisfaction, it would have been better if he had retained another
attorney and appealed the findings of the original trial in which the City was
exonerated of wrong doing.