.PDF Drawings

I downloaded from a US Navy web site drawings that are in .pdf format.....

As can be expected....(Murphy)...the notes are in yellow....totally
illegible......and the details in green....equally un-readable...

Is there a way I can fix this...?

The Navy site is not very cooperative....it's a YGWYG site : You Get What
You Get

jim