Which is the BEST for Steel Design

  Hello all, I did not use a steel design program
before. I saw a demo movie of X-Steel program but im
not sure about it ,It looks it create models and
details easly ,designing connections ,makin revisions
,prepare drawings .But they always show features that
look good ,not deficiencies. Is there anyone used this
program ,liked it or not ? .And what are other
programs that you are using and think its best for
fast Steel Designing .How about AceCad Software ,could
u please tell me with some reasons .
i have to make a choice for my company and i need some
good advice.
thanks all in advance..

Hakan Ezcan SE
Istanbul-TURKEY