work in usa

Mateusz,

Since you are a U.S. Citizen, there are no restrictions on your working in
the U.S.

For non-citizens, an appropriate visa and/or "green card" is required, the
details of which I am not familiar with.  Specific information for
non-citizens should be obtained thru the U. S. Embassy or Consulate.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Mateusz Podskarbi wrote:

>>My name is Mateusz Podskarbi.  I am just finishing my Master degree in
strucutral engineering at the Cracow University of Technology in Poland.

Currently I am working as a structural engineer in IT field in Poland.

Since I am the US citizen, my goal is to work in US. I would like to ask what
actions should I take to be allowed to do it?

If you could answer my question or advice me who should I contact?<<