work in usa

Dear Mr. Shafat Qazi.

My name is Mateusz Podskarbi.  I am just finishing my Master degree in
strucutral engineering at the Cracow University of Technology in Poland.

Currently I am working as a structural engineer in IT field in Poland.
Since I am the
US citizen, my goal is to work in US. I would like to ask what actions
should I take to be allowed to do it?
If you could answer my question or advice me who should I contact?

Best regards,
Mateusz Podskarbi.