Re: Freestanding Pool Design, Replies Lost

The following message was posted on Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:28:12 EDT and I have
received two private replies. Unfortunately, I have lost the saved replies
and they are not in the list archives because they were private replies. I
thank both of you and would like to here again from the colleague who has
designed an Olympic size pool on friction piles. I intended to contact you,
but somehow lost your saved reply.