Hilti X-HVB Shear Connectors

Has anyone else had experience using Hilti X-HVB Shear Connectors in
lieu of Nelson studs in composite slab/beam construction?  We have a
project where the contractor has proposed/requested using them instead
of headed studs.  Is there any reason to not allow the substitution?
Are there any pitfalls to their use?  Any insights will be greatly
appreciated.

Gray Hodge