Re: Wood Exposed for 5 Months During Construction

Sounds like a big bon fire to me....The OSB deck would be nice
and swollen, especially at the joints...untreated timber lying on the
ground....bugs love that....regardless of the materials moisture
content, how much has it bowed, twisted, checked etc due to
exposure to the elements...

Doesnt the developer have some form of insurance to replace this
material?

Peter McCormack