From: "Bill Allen" <Bill(--nospam--at)AllenDesigns.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Mathcad 2000 Question

Yeah, Excel IS easy to do calculations in. The problem(s) with Excel is that
it is difficult for someone to follow the algorithms (even myself on an old
template) and the format is best suited for tables, not a complete set of
calculations. Excel is a tool but not a tool box.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA