Re: New Salary Survey Reports added

I would like to find out who is paying 150 k a year for a senior engineer with 11 to 20 years experience in the Northwest because I certainly working for the wrong place.

>>> seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org 07/08/00 01:14PM >>>
FYI:

I have added two more "real-time" reports to our salary survey web pages.

Average Salary by Title for different regions of the USA and
Average Salary by Experience for different regions of the USA

To view these reports, please visit http://www.seaint.org and click on the
Salary Survey link.

Shafat

p..s. If you have not filled in the survey yet, please do so while you are
there. We need more data records to make this survey more accurate. Thank you.