Re: New Salary Survey Reports added

Dear Shafat,
This service is great. But it seems that because of
limited data for some categories, the results are not
necessarily meaningful. For example it has shown in
the report that in some regions, less experienced
engineer earns more money than higher experienced one,
and obviously it's not true for the average of
society. So it could be useful if just add the number
of records for each category &/or add the reliability
factor based on statistical procedures (e.g. Khi2
factor) to the reports.
Sincerely,
Frank

--- Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org> wrote:
> FYI:
>
> I have added two more "real-time" reports to our
> salary survey web pages.
>
> Average Salary by Title for different regions of the
> USA and
> Average Salary by Experience for different regions
> of the USA
>
> To view these reports, please visit
> http://www.seaint.org and click on the
> Salary Survey link.
>
> Shafat
>
> p..s. If you have not filled in the survey yet,
> please do so while you are
> there. We need more data records to make this survey
> more accurate. Thank you.

> ******* ***
> *   Read list FAQ at:
> http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp