FM 1-90?

Good Morning!

I am currently working on a simple pullout/pull through submittal for a
nailbase insulation job.  I completed my calculations and noticed that the
specifications called for FM 1-90 compliance.  I have several Factory Mutual
specs but not the FM 1-90.

Can anyone help me with what the requirements are for FM 1-90 fastening?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!  Feel free to respond to me
directly if you prefer.

Sincerely,

Scott

Scott C. Bernard
Design Engineer/Universal Building Specialties
210 Neptune Rd.
Auburndale, FL 33823
Phone: 800-282-9583
Fax: 863-967-8166
Cell Phone: 863-559-8493
E-mail: scott(--nospam--at)ubsdesign.com
World Wide Web: www.ubsdesign.com