RE: roof deck info

To old-timers:
Does anybody have information about 1 1/2 inch Holorib roof deck? As per
SDI's opinion it was manufactured by a company called Fenestra back in 1940s
and later was bought out by H.H. Robertson Co. I am working on renovation of
an old GE building in upstate N.Y. built in 1942 and trying to get to work
existing roof deck (one span condition) spanning 8'-0" even in snow drift
areas. Obviously deck deflected badly, but the Owner did not complain in the
last 50+ years.
Thank you in advance.

Alex Gokhman, P.E..