RE: roof deck info

A steel and composite decking, called Holorib, is manufactured here in UK by
a company called Richard Lees Steel Decking. They are part of the Kværner
Group. Their web site address is http://www.rlsd.com/
but the site is still under construction. I suggest you e-mail them at
rlsd-general.e-mail(--nospam--at)kvaerner.com. Alternatively you could always try the
good old standbys phone and fax. Address below.
Richard Lees Steel Decking Limited
Moor Farm Road West
The Airfield
Ashbourne