Lateral load on retaining wall

I am designing a security retaining wall four feet away from an existing
building wall. The four feet space will be filled with stone. The question is
what should be the total lateral pressure on the retaining wall:
1-  Is it         specific stone weight x  (height of wall)^2 x Ka / 2
2- Or is it     specific stone weight x 4' x  height of wall x Ka
Thanks in advance