comm#780--join seaint

Dear list,

I was a member of this list until May 24, at which time I was for some
reason removed.  Since then I have tried 8 or 10 times to rejoin.  I have
followed the instructions (join seaint, no quotes, to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org), to
no avail.  I have gone through the web page.  I have written to the list
itself.  No good.

Please resubscribe me to the digest version of the list.  And please tell me
why seven weeks and numerous atttempts to rejoin were inadequate.

Michael Hemstad, P.E.
  phone: 651/292-4468
  fax: 651/292-0083
  e-mail: hemstad.ml(--nospam--at)tkda.com
Toltz, King, Duvall, Anderson & Assoc., Inc
1500 Piper Jaffray Plaza
444 Cedar Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101-2140