RE: Lightweight Concrete

Peder,

Link to http://www.escsi.org/.  At the bottom of the page is a link to find
the light weight aggregate supplier in a given location.

Study of light weight aggregate concretes will yield 2 things.
1.  You need to find out what density is possible in a given market.  Use
equilibrium density.
2.  The cost is a function of many variables.  How good are the light weight
suppliers?  How aggressive are they?  What is the competition?  How good is
the ready mix supplier?

I would suggest finding a good light weight aggregate supplier (one with
good technical representatives), and then get his suggestions for a ready
mix supplier.

Regards,
Harold Sprague
Chairman - BSSC TS 13 - Nonbuilding Structures
Office:	Black & Veatch
	Special Projects Corp.
	6601 College Blvd.
	Overland Park, KS 66211