RE: New Salary Survey Reports added

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] While I agree with Mark, I would not consider this data any different than other published surveys. I have never seen anyone verify the accuracy of the participants answers.

The survey is getting more participants than any other published survey that I have come across. It is true that there maybe a few who would provide false information. However, by the time you mix there results with others and then average the whole thing, the impact on the final results is very small.

I plan to make the details of these data also available while keeping the identity of the participant confidential. That will answer the question of inaccuracy a little better.

Shafat