Seismic study recommendations for Structural II exam

Scott Maxwell and others who have taken the Structural II exam:

I received my results today and passed the AM session, but failed the PM
session (as I expected).  Given the fact that I am limited in the extent
of seismic design I regularly do, as well as the building types that I
typically design, do any of you have recommendations for a study and
practice problem approach for this part of the exam?  Since I design
primarily using the NBC (BOCA) and SBC, any references dealing with
these codes are a plus.

Thanks in advance.

Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E.
Martin-Espenlaub Engineering