RE: Lightweight Concrete

If you go to the Expanded Shale, Clay & Slate Institute at
http://www.escsi.org/, you will find a link to finding light weight
aggregate suppliers anywhere in the U.S.

Going to the link, you will find 2 members that service California.  TXI has
very good technical representatives.  I have not done business with Utelite.

TXI - Glendale  http://www.txi.com
715 N. Central Ave. #101
Glendale, CA 91203-1293
Phone: 818-240-5160
Fax: 818-242-4167

Utelite Corporation
PO Box 387
Coalville, Utah 84017-0387
Phone: 435-336-5301 or 801-467-2800
Fax: 801-467-6765
E-Mail: utelite(--nospam--at)allwest.net

Regards,
Harold Sprague