Re: Lightweight Concrete

I suggest that you not try for 90 or 100#/cu. ft. because of cost and
possible non-availability. Sales people will many times sell you on 90 or
95# but when it comes it will be 110# and if you insist on the 90 or 95#,
the cost will be about 20% or more higher.

Stan Scholl, P. E.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.