From: KHO PT [mailto:ptkho(--nospam--at)pc.jaring.my]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 4:56 AM
To: seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Pile deviation

Can anyone tell me what is the acceptable/permissible deviation for large
diameter bored pile (1.5m)? It is common to see a tolerance of 75mm
specified in the specification but I doubt this is strictly applicable. More
appropriately I believe it should be within the middle third of the pile.
Any suggestion?

Regards
Jeff
Click here for Free Video!!