Re: New Salary Survey Reports added

Shafat:

I think it would be a good idea to include the number of responses for each
category. This will allow people to see if a category is skewed due to a low
number of responses (like the Northwest 11 to 20 yr. experience category, because
if that's true, I'm moving!).

Just my thoughts...

Shafat Qazi wrote:

> FYI:
>
> I have added two more "real-time" reports to our salary survey web pages.
>
> Average Salary by Title for different regions of the USA and
> Average Salary by Experience for different regions of the USA
>
> To view these reports, please visit http://www.seaint.org and click on the
> Salary Survey link.
>
> Shafat
>
> p..s. If you have not filled in the survey yet, please do so while you are
> there. We need more data records to make this survey more accurate. Thank you.

> *   site at: http://www.seaint.org
begin:vcard
n:Haverland;Kirk
tel;fax:920-734-9880
tel;work:920-734-9867
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Larson Engineering of Wisconsin
version:2.1
email;internet:kirk(--nospam--at)larsonwi.com
title:Regional Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;1500 N. Casaloma Dr.=0D=0ASuite 302;Appleton;WI;54913-8219;
fn:Kirk Haverland
end:vcard