Circular Tanks

Hello Everyone!

I am a structural E.I. working on designing a circular concrete tank for sludge storage for a wast water treatment plant.  I have very little experience in this, and have searched your archives for help.  I need some guidance on doing the seismic design for this tank.  I have the general design mostly complete, but need to make sure that everything is adequate for the seismic forces.  It is not an elevated structure, but one that only sits far enough into grade to get below the frost line.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

--Melissa J. Toth, E.I.