Re: New Salary Survey Reports added

Shafat,

Let me add my $0.005 suggestions for the salary survey reports.

I, too, would like to see the number of responses received, but more than
that, I would like to see the *range* of the salaries reported for each
category.  In the years experience reports, the reports should be sorted on
"years experience," not on average salary.

I have not responded to the salary survey because as a sole proprietor, I get
no salary, but only what is left over at the end of the year.  Now, if you
would like to know what I would *like* to make, .... , but that would skew
your results too much!

Your "averages" are too precise.  I think that the average salary to the
nearest $1,000, or to $500 at the most is all that is needed.

'Tis interesting!  Guess I will have to raise my fees!

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona