From: Shafat Qazi [mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 5:44 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: New Salary Survey Reports added

While I agree with Mark, I would not consider this data any different
than
other published surveys. I have never seen anyone verify the accuracy of

the participants answers.

The survey is getting more participants than any other published survey
that I have come across. It is true that there maybe a few who would
provide false information. However, by the time you mix there results
with
others and then average the whole thing, the impact on the final results
is
very small.

I plan to make the details of these data also available while keeping
the
identity of the participant confidential. That will answer the question
of
inaccuracy a little better.

Shafat