Membership Transfer

I used to be involved in the northern chapter through college and my first years
during work.  Since I have moved around, I stopped getting notices in the mail.
Therefore, I am quite sure that my dues are not up to date.

I submitted an application on the internet this afternoon and would like to
transfer membership to the southern chapter.  I will gladly pay whatever fees
are involved- whatever it takes to get back on track.  My name is contained in
the 1999 roster, if that is useful to you.

Please respond to me at your earliest convenience and let me know how this can
be resolved.

Thank you in advance,

Jeremy Welton