Re: Metric Steel Shapes

Bill,

You are probably already aware, but there is an LRFD Metric manual.  I
would assume that all this information (i.e. metric conversions for steel
shape properties) is included.

I realize this doesn't provide your immediate answer to your question, but
other seem to have answered that question.

If you want the manual, the desciption can be found at:

https://www.aisc.org/publications/shop.asp?action=displayitem&cat=MANUALS&sub=LRFD+Manual+of+Steel+Construction%2C+Metric+Conversion+of+the+2nd+Edition

Hope this helps...at least some.  ;-)

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE