UL numbers for mechanical deck attachment

Greetings,

Does anyone know if UL has updated systems that include the attachment of
metal deck (both roof and floor) with mechanical attachments (either
screws or air-actuated)?  We have a client that does not allow the use of
puddle welds, but instead requires either screws or air-actuated.  This
presents a problem with UL numbers since all the UL tests (at least in the
1997 version) were run with puddle welds.

Thanks,

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE