RE: Definition of A sub B in Rho evaluation

Yikes...sorry I didn't clarify.  I actually didn't even finish the second
sentence...my apology.  This is my opinion and the standard for my office.
I agree that the Code is confusing.  No, I'm not on the Code committee.  I
would like to add that I usually lean towards a conservative design.

Respectfully, Sharon