Re: w/c ratio after concrete set

In So. Cal. the addition of water on-site is shown on the ready-mix
ticket.
PCA used to test concrete as you have questioned but the cost is
prohibitive I believe. Is there something wrong performance-wise with the
concrete?
If high quality concrete is needed, full time inspection/job observation
is needed.

Stan Scholl, P. E.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.