ASCE 3-84 vs ASCE 3-91

While reading thru the IBC 2000 code and trying to make decisions regarding
camber of composite Girders, I came across a reference in 1604.3.3 to ASCE 3.
In the References chapter of the code, this is specified as ASCE 3-84, however;
ASCE 3-91 / ASCE 9?-91 is the most recent version listed on the ASCE web site.

I do not have a copy of either to review.

1. What is contained therin, and how much use is the information?

2. Specifically, IBC 2000 refers to its use in determining deflection criteria;
so what does it have to say on the subject?

3. Should this be part of my company's library?

4. Is a new release of ASCE 3 in the works?

Keith Fix
Cromwell Architects Engineers