Fiberglass or composite beams and structural shapes

EXTREN has a series of FRP structural shapes.

Try the following web site:

http://www.strongwell.com/pult/EXTREN.htm

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 07/13/2000 12:28 PM

"TB" <krill(--nospam--at)dedot.com> on 07/13/2000 11:57:37 AM