LA City/County OMRF requirements for 2-story wood frame house[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: LA City/County OMRF requirements for 2-story wood frame house
- From: "Julian Chu" <julian(--nospam--at)gouvisgroup.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:29:32 -0700
What are the latest OMRF design guidelines/requirements for wood houses in LA City/County?
I attained the SEAOSC seminar on 9/12/1998. It was allowed to design the connection with Rw = 2.5 under 1994 UBC for flexible wood diaphragm at that time.
Does any one know what shall be done for the 1997 UBC? Use R = 2.5/1.4 = 1.79?
Thanks in advance!
Newport Beach, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Knowing the Owner Won't Follow Recommendations
- Next by Subject: Re: LADBS Info Bulletin ST-12
- Previous by thread: FW: sidesway web buckling - AISC 9th edition K1.5
- Next by thread: changes to SEAOC web page