Re: Truss computer program

Scott:

Each of the steel joist manufacturers has a specialized design program.
Some companies have written their own, some use software that I have
developed, some use a program that Harry Goodson (see address list for his
contact info) markets.  I doubt either Harry's or mine is what you're
looking for, but feel free to contact either of us if I'm wrong.  Don't
know, but I suspect the wood truss industry is similar.

Phil Hodge