RE: Truss computer program

About 15 years ago there was a program put out by someone at Purdue whose
name escapes me at the moment. The nomenclature PPSA (I think) was
associated with the program. Contact the Truss Plate Institute and they may
be able to put you in touch with the program or author. The program was a
Basic program at the time, but perhaps it has evolved into the program you
need. If you would like to persue this let me know and I will find the
program in my archives.